ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Customized theme not loading while using gradle offline
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 06:19:51 GMT
Hi Sonali,

You are not subscribed to user mailing list,
Please subscribe to mailing list http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwax.co

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonali Agrahari <sonaliagrahari8@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 21:03:58 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Customized theme not loading while using gradle offline
Hello,

There is no any source that are fetched online. As, When I create customized
theme ,all the data of customizeThemeData.xml file are stored in particular
entity (visual_theme_resource) .
And on view the page source of application, path of all the customize css
and js files are there but on clicking of that links, we can not see that
resources.
But we can access all the in-built theme.
Is there any dependency of these theme ?

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html