ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: changing header in order export pdf
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 06:30:33 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

Please refer following files that is used to display header information on
pdf.
applications/order/template/order/CompanyHeader.fo.ftl
applications/order/groovyScripts/order/CompanyHeader.groovy

It seems primary address is missing for Company party id.

Your override the OrderPdf screen and can crate your own pdf format.
applications/order/widget/ordermgr/OrderPrintScreens.xml:27

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwax.co