ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: changing header in order export pdf
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 06:40:57 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

There was a typo in type,  I read code and as per this GENERAL_LOCATION
should be set

addresses = from("PartyContactWithPurpose")
                .where("partyId", partyId, "contactMechPurposeTypeId",
"GENERAL_LOCATION")
                .filterByDate("contactFromDate", "contactThruDate",
"purposeFromDate", "purposeThruDate")
                .queryList()

Thanks & Regards
--