ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: hiding / toggling visibility of OFBiz applications
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 13:25:21 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

You can refer to the following link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Security+Permissions>
for
security permission-related information.

Refer following entities:
*SecurityPermission* entity stores permissions.
Refer framework/webtools/data/WebtoolsSecurityPermissionSeedData.xml.

*SecurityGroup* entity is used to create user groups with
specific permission.
*UserLoginSecurityGroup* entity associates SecurityGroup to UserLogin.
*SecurityGroupPermission* entity associates SecurityGroup to
SecurityPermission.
Refer applications/datamodel/data/demo/OrderDemoData.xml.

For application-level permission, there is a base-permission attribute for
web-app in ofbiz-component.xml.
Refer applications/workeffort/ofbiz-component.xml:41

In LoginWorker.java:1106, it checks if the logged in user has required
permissions.

If you intend to remove only links from the app bar. You can use

app-bar-display="false"

attribute for the webapp in ofbiz-component.xml
Refer themes/rainbowstone/ofbiz-component.xml:38

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>