ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allowed order status changes
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 04:38:32 GMT
Thanks Aditya ,

OFbiz keeps exceeding my expectations on every respect !

I could figure out the other valid status changes too. I hope the status
changes have a general applicability and can be borrowed in most
use cases.

select status_id,status_id_to, transition_name   from
ofbiz.status_valid_change where status_id ilike 'order%'
order by status_id ;

    status_id     |   status_id_to   | transition_name
------------------+------------------+-----------------
 ORDER_APPROVED   | ORDER_SENT       | Send Order
 ORDER_APPROVED   | ORDER_HOLD       | Hold Order
 ORDER_APPROVED   | ORDER_CANCELLED  | Cancel Order
 ORDER_APPROVED   | ORDER_COMPLETED  | Complete Order
 ORDER_APPROVED   | ORDER_PROCESSING | Process Order
 ORDER_COMPLETED  | ORDER_APPROVED   | Approve Order
 ORDER_CREATED    | ORDER_PROCESSING | Process Order
 ORDER_CREATED    | ORDER_CANCELLED  | Cancel Order
 ORDER_CREATED    | ORDER_REJECTED   | Reject Order
 ORDER_CREATED    | ORDER_HOLD       | Hold Order
 ORDER_CREATED    | ORDER_APPROVED   | Approve Order
 ORDER_HOLD       | ORDER_CANCELLED  | Cancel Order
 ORDER_HOLD       | ORDER_PROCESSING | Process Order
 ORDER_HOLD       | ORDER_APPROVED   | Approve Order
 ORDER_PROCESSING | ORDER_HOLD       | Hold Order
 ORDER_PROCESSING | ORDER_REJECTED   | Reject Order
 ORDER_PROCESSING | ORDER_CANCELLED  | Cancel Order
 ORDER_PROCESSING | ORDER_APPROVED   | Approve Order
 ORDER_SENT       | ORDER_COMPLETED  | Order Completed
 ORDER_SENT       | ORDER_CANCELLED  | Order Cancelled
(20 rows)