ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate module for custom backend code and UI
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 19:15:06 GMT
Hi Gauravjlj ,

Senior/experienced members might suggest more.

It would also help if you could tell us more about your primary
development setup like web-framework , frontend layer etc.

OFBiz is a very flexible and open system hence you can apply
your own choice regarding how to integrate it, initial learning curve
is bit high.
Documentation can be seen in various links under :
http://ofbiz.apache.org/  --> DOCS

If you are comfortable with database schemas you may
browse  ,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams
to get idea of various entities and relationships.

I have been playing around with OFBiz for past 6-7 months and i feel
comfortable now.

Regds
mallah.