ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order creation using webservices
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 10:02:43 GMT
I was able to create the order using Webservices  . I just
created a copy of testCreateSalesOrder and modified a bit.

I am now experimenting to use JSON to send the order information
from my non-java application  and utilize org.json.* to retrieve the info
in the Java land.

thanks for the hint again.

regds
mallah.