ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allowed order status changes
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 04:44:38 GMT
Please suggest if everything goes well what could be a valid sequence
of status changes from placement of an order to its fulfillment.
the name of (some of) the statuses leaves scope for speculation ,

i think we may  add one liners expanding each status meaning in the article
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Sales+Order+Management+Process+Overview

regds
mallah.