ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz MRP & Manufacturing: subcontract-work
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 18:38:46 GMT
I hope that works....

Company needs to control WO cost and retains title of raw material
inventory stored at Sub-Contractor
Sub-Contractor only invoices labor cost (and sometimes freight in case of
drop-ship to customer)

*Company* *Sub-Contractor*
(1) Company receives SO from customer
(2) Company places purchase orders for raw mtrl to supplier
Some raw mtrl orders are based on MRP explosion
Some raw mtrl orders are back to back orders
(3) Supplier drop-ships raw material to Sub-contractor
(4) Company releases work order for FINGOOD
A PO be created with the material consumed on work order and linked to WO
routing task (can be automatic with WO release?)

(5) Sub-contractor produces FINGOOD

(6) Sub-contractor either

drop-ships FINGOOD to customer, or

ships FINGOOD to company
(7) PO receipt of FINGOOD closes purchase order and correspondent task on
work order routing (can be automatic with PO receipt?)

(8) Sub-contractor to issue invoice

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz