ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Payment Gateway Config Error
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 20:04:18 GMT
You certainly changed something. It works in demos

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditPaymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=CLEARCOMMERCE_CONFIG

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditPaymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=CLEARCOMMERCE_CONFIG

This said and unrelated I don't see Authorize Dot Net Config
<https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditPaymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=AUTHORIZE_NET_CONFIG>
in trunk (exists in stable)

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/FindPaymentGatewayConfig

Jacques

Le 31/05/2018 à 18:25, wp.rauchholz@gmail.com a écrit :
> I am in the Payment Gateway Config module.
> When hitting the link 'Authorize Dot Net Config' ofbiz shows the configuration of it.
> but when I hit "Clear Commerce Config" it throws out an error message
>
> Any idea whay this happens? I did not change anything, just wanted to look.
>
> Thanks, WOlfgang
>

> ERROR rendering error page [/error/error.jsp], but here is the error text: org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException:
Error rendering screen [component://accounting/widget/PaymentGatewayConfigScreens.xml#EditPaymentGatewayConfig]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error doing entity query by condition: org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException:
Error finding entity value by primary key with entity-one: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException:
org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance
[javax.crypto.Cipher@53a1f3aa]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@53a1f3aa].)
execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@53a1f3aa].) (org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: