ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MODERATE EMAIL] Wiki edit request
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:11:29 GMT
Hi Mathieu

No worries. Normally when people request access to our wiki, if they don’t have an ICLA
then I send them the link to the contributors page to take a look at because it includes a
link to the discussion about introducing it, when it was introduced (in November 2014)  and
what it means to sign an ICLA.  A link to the original discussion link is here : https://s.apache.org/N0sF

I’ll try and explain from my perspective. The details on the wiki are an important part
of the project just like the OFBiz code. Everything we do as a project is done under the Apache
Licence which simply means it open and free for anyone to use. Signing an ICLA means that
you understand that anything you contribute  (or want to contribute) is done so under the
Apache Licence and that you are happy to do this.

As Jacques mentioned, for the notification, once the ICLA is filed, the PMC gets an notification
directly from the secretary

Hope this helps

Thanks
Sharan