ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Clark <rip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MODERATE EMAIL] Wiki edit request
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:21:50 GMT
No what you guys should is this...

Have a list of maillist users in an array... say mailListUsers

On all incoming mail to the mail list do some soft of
indexOf(mailListUsers);

Than a conditional

if indexOf(mailListUsers) > -1 {
    sendMail... (However you do it)
};
if indexOf(mailListUsers) < 0 {
    forwardMailAsUserModerated... (However you do it)
    sendRegVerifiyeMail (as if new user was registering)
};

Just my 2 cents