ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Invoice Sequence Number
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 04:05:49 GMT
Hi Tejas,

You can refer following custom method data to generate sequence for invoice

<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceEnforced" description="Enforced
Sequence (no gaps, per organization)"/>
<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_RES_YR"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceRestart" description="Restart on
Fiscal Year (no gaps, per org, reset to 1 each year)"/>

<PartyAcctgPreference partyId="Company" taxFormId="US_IRS_1120"
cogsMethodId="COGS_LIFO" baseCurrencyUomId="USD"
    invoiceSeqCustMethId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ" invoiceIdPrefix="CI"
quoteIdPrefix="CQ" orderIdPrefix="CO"
errorGlJournalId="ERROR_JOURNAL"/>

As Taher mentioned you can create service to generate seqId based on your need.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com