ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: Drop Ship Warehouse
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:10:28 GMT
Akash - So if I have inventory for a product but I want to drop ship
it.... I can create the order from a store with the PRODRQM set to drop
ship only then the system will still drop ship?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Drop Ship Warehouse
From: Akash Jain <akash.jain@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Mon, April 23, 2018 10:31 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hello James,

There are two options available to achieve dropship feature either at
Product Store level or Product level. requirementMethodEnumId field
available in both (ProductStore and Product) tables to enable dropship
feature by setting PRODRQM_DS (Drop-ship only) or PRODRQM_DSATP (Auto
drop-ship on low quantity). dropship warehouse not available in OOTB and
require customization for the same.

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain