ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: why some fields are set to enable-audit-log true by default?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 21:33:26 GMT
Hello,

There is a good example on issue OFBIZ-2483 [1]. Personally, I'm not in
favor to enable audit log in framework code base because impact the
performance. I suggest to convert all current activation to disable,
prepare some entity field with extend-entity that contains
entity-audit-log on the related component and inform on screen who used
this table how enable the audit log.

But for that it's I also suggest to move the discussion to dev ;)

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2483 Add History
Function to Returns so we can see who Created, Edited, Completed return