ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Documentation Team] Workflow and Process Ideas
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:59:18 GMT
Hi All

Thanks for the feedback and comments. Based on this I will run through actions for the next
steps:

Allocating Mentors
---------------------------
Yes I see this as a good next step. So will start a thread about it

Moving to the Dev list
notified immediately if there are any comments or changes. This means that any ongoing conversation
around a Jira moves into the Jira itself which makes sense as it will become part of the task
and work history .

Slack Etc

Creating Umbrella tasks in Jira
I think rather than one single overarching documentation Jira task, we can create each guide
as an umbrella task similar to what  I’ve done with the Human Resources Guide. I think
it would be better to use our Documentation wiki page to track which guides are in missing
or still being worked on.

So let’s move along to the next step :-)

Thanks
Sharan