ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OFBiz Talks for Apachecon NA in Montreal?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:10:21 GMT
Hi Allan

That’s great to hear that you are interested in attending Apachecon. The ASF has a Travel
Assistance Committee (TAC) that offers funding to people involved with Apache projects who
want to attend Apachecon.   You can find details of how to apply at the links below:

http://apache.org/travel/

https://tac-vm2.apache.org/

Just for information in the past I have applied for and received TAC funding to attend Apachecon
and it was a fantastic  experience. You can read about my TAC story at link below:

http://apache.org/travel/stories/women.html

So at the moment, I’m not sure if there has been any submissions for OFBiz presentations
for Apachecon yet which is why I started the thread. (I'm trying to encourage some :-)

Thanks
Sharan