ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Schumann Ye <Schumanny...@hotmail.com>
Subject OFBiz Theme Customization
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 09:20:15 GMT
Dear Gurus,

I want to customize the default provided themes and modify the accompanying css and other
element.
I have successfully modified the logo of the themes (bluelight/flatgrey/tomahawk) and failed
with Rainbowstone.
The previous 3 themes is done by replacing the logo.png and/or ofbiz_logo.gif under the themes
folder "images", however this trick doesn't work for Rainbowstone.

I spent almost one day in tracking where goes wrong and found that might be because of the
CommonScreens.xml pre-configurations of the field "layoutSettings.commonHeaderImageLinkUrl".
Can any guru help and shed a new light on my problem?

Have a nice day!!!

Best Regards

Schumann Ye
KTK Group Co., Ltd.
Mobile:+86-1800-150-1800
Email: schumann@ktk.com.cn<mailto:qibl@ktk.com.cn>
Add: Industrial Park,Yaoguan Town,Wujin District, Changzhou City, JiangSu Province,China
Zip Code: 213102
Website: http://www.ktk.com.cn<http://www.ktk.com.cn/>   http://www.wjjh.com<http://www.wjjh.com/>