ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Khurana <suraj.khur...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: About OFBiz Email Passwords Sending
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:53:26 GMT
Hi Michael, Schumann,

As per some recent code changes, there are many empty fields in data files
which removes the data when some reader is again loaded into the system.
Lets say I configured some email settings and mistakenly if ext reader is
loaded again, that data will be corrupted and user is unaware of that.

This ticket is created for changes regarding the same:

HTH.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer