ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: [MODERATE EMAIL] calculate the seniority of an employee
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 06:40:54 GMT
Hi Nada,

If your question is to calculate how much time an employee served the
organization. You can use fromDate & thruDate in Employment entity to
calculate it. You can also view this information in HR component
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/humanres/control/ListEmployments?
partyId=DemoEmployee

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>