ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <giulio.sp...@mpstyle.it>
Subject Re: Scheduled jobs weird behavior
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:16:13 GMT
Hi Rishi,

thanks for the reply!

The api used for the ftp transfer are the apache FTP api, group
"commons-net" (version 3.5);
The code used to connect and store file via fftp is the following:

ftp = new FTPClient()
ftp.connect "xxx.yyyyyy.ww"
ftp.enterLocalPassiveMode()
ftp.login "username", "password"
ftp.changeWorkingDirectory "INPUT_DIRECTORY"
//put
InputStream file_put= new FileInputStream(directoryZip);
ftp.setFileType(FTP.BINARY_FILE_TYPE);
ftp.storeFile(zipName, file_put);
file_put.close()
ftp.logout()
ftp.disconnect()

Shouldn't Groovy automatically raise exception in case of errors?

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37