ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Documentation Team] Workflow and Process Ideas
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:40:32 GMT
Great Work Sharan. Everything is very thorough and clear

As you know from the development ML, the initial work is committed
into trunk. Perhaps the next actions should include:
- identifying and matching mentors and mentees (if that's a word!)
- maybe creating an umbrella JIRA for the entire project

And I suppose perhaps we should start to move this discussion to dev@?
I hope everyone in the documentation team is subscribed over there?

Cheers,

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I’ve started putting some ideas together about a suggested process for managing the
flow of the documentation work using Jira. Essentially we want to make it as simple as possible
for people to contribute.

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team
>
> There is a small diagram using the HR Guide as an example to show the folder structure
we are looking to implement. I've split the process into various steps with some simple descriptions
of what would need to be done.

> I’m going to be unavailable for the next few days but wanted to start this conversation.
I'm hoping that people will take a look what I've started, and then also add their comments,
ideas and improvements :-)