ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: About OFBiz Email Passwords Sending
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:44:34 GMT
Hi Schumann,

please have a look at the SystemProperty table. Currently the demo data
loads some configuration for email so the changes in general.properties
are partly overwritten in the configuration logic. Either change the
database entries or remove them to use general.properties settings.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 15.03.18 um 10:20 schrieb Schumann Ye:
> Dear Gurus,
>
> When I try to activate OFBiz Passwords Forget (Email Passwords function) in the Login
webpage, I have got the following Error message:

service. (error was: [CON] Connection error when sending message to ***************@hotmail.com
from ****************@outlook.com cc bcc subject New Password Sent (my own user login id)).

> What I have done in customizing the OFBiz Email Passwords is as follows:
>
> 1.      Update the fields (which are not null) From_Address, CC_Address and BCC_Address
from tables ofbiz.product_store_email_setting and ofbiz.email_template_setting to sending
email address ******************@outlook.com

> 2.      Modify the file general.properties as follows´╝Ü
>      # -- general default 'fromEmailAddress' can be overridden in: EmailTemplateSetting
>      defaultFromEmailAddress=******************@outlook.com
>
>      # -- mail notifications enabled (Y|N)
>      mail.notifications.enabled=Y
>
>      # -- redirect all mail notifications to this address for testing
>      #mail.notifications.redirectTo=
>
>      # -- the default mail server to use
>      mail.smtp.relay.host=smtp.office365.com
>
>      # -- SMTP Auth settings
>      mail.smtp.auth.user=******************(my outlook mail name with the @outlook.com)
>      mail.smtp.auth.password=*******************(my outlook mailbox passwords)
>
>      # -- Additional Required Fields needed for Gmail and other non traditional smtp
servers
>      # -- These added fields also work for Yahoo business mail for instance
>      # -- Gmail smtp port can be either 465 or 587
>      mail.smtp.port=587
>      # -- Gmail requires StartTLS
>      mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true
>
>      # -- Gmail requires a JSSE socket factory, the following socketFactory settings
will override JavaMail's default socketFactory settings
>      # -- Port needs to be the same as mail.smtp.port
>      mail.smtp.socketFactory.port=587
>      #mail.smtp.socketFactory.class=javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory
>      #--Fallback [true|false] determines whether you will allow a non secure connection
if you are unable to get a secure one
>      #mail.smtp.socketFactory.fallback=false
>
> 3.      Update the predefined fields from table ofbiz.system_property in mysql database
as above shown in point 2.
> 4.      I also update the from_address from the preset mailbox to my outlook mailbox
in the moduel Ecommerce (applications/securityext/data/UserDemoData.xml), although this is
not necessary for now because I am using back-end only.