ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfm...@wolfix.at>
Subject AW: AW: Financial transaction - accounting transactions
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:22:55 GMT
Hi Pierre,

thanks for you input.

About 4: this should lead to a positiv credit posting on the  gl account for the financial
account. So -10$ becomes 10$.

Best regards,
Ingo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. März 2018 18:56
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Financial transaction - accounting transactions

HI Ingo,

Given you're examples:

   1. Withdrawal  - this should lead to a credit posting on the gl account
   for the financial account (please check the sub-ledger) and a credit
   posting for the opposing gl account
   2. Debit - this should lead to the debit posting on gl account for the
   financial account
   3. Adjustment (positive) - this should lead to the debit posting on the
   gl account for the financial account
   4. Adjustment (negative) - this should lead to the credit posting on the
   gl account for the financial account.

So 3 out of 4 are correct. It is even good to see that #3 and #4 are processed correctly.

I would say  - at the moment -  #1 not working properly warrants a ticket.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project