ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>
Subject Re: Hipchat Room
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 19:27:06 GMT
I installed hipchat according to the directions on their site (added apt
repo, installed, ended up with hipchat4) and throwing apache.hipchat.com
into the "Enter your team's server address" box didn't work. I tried
prefacing that with an http://, and then https://, and still get the
"Not a valid hipchat server" message.

On 03/12/2018 01:15 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Craig
>
> Do you mean apache.hipchat.com ? Try that and see if it works. If not them you will need
to be invited to be part of a room to be able to use application.  I’m the OFBiz HipChat
room admin so let me know.