ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From xiaolou.huang@gmail.com <xiaolou.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing Ofbiz problem on Mac
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:39:38 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Xiaolou Huang, you can call me Lor, I am a Computer Science major rising junior
at Arizona State University. I have a problem about install Ofbiz on both macOSX and windows7,
I would like to solve problem on mac first, since I am using macOS much often.

I have updated my java version:
    java version "9.0.4"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.4+11)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.4+11, mixed mode)

I read something said you need install Subversion, I used Homebrew, here is what I did:
    XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:~ Lor$ brew options subversion
    --with-gpg-agent
	Build with support for GPG Agent
    --with-java
	Build Java bindings
    --with-python
	Build with python support
    --without-perl
	Build without Perl bindings
   --without-ruby
	Build without Ruby bindings

    XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:~ Lor$ brew install subversion
    Updating Homebrew...

After Homebrew finished updating, I tried it again, still nothing showed up:
    XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:apache-ofbiz-16.11.04 Lor$ ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault
    XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:apache-ofbiz-16.11.04 Lor$ ./gradlew ofbiz
    XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:apache-ofbiz-16.11.04 Lor$

I have watched some videos on Youtube, none of them are very helpful, does anyone know what's
happening here?

Sincerely,
Lor