ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OFBiz Documentation Team
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:50:25 GMT
Hi Vikram

Welcome and thanks for wanting to help contribute to the project. Yes you can be part of the
team:-)  I will add your name to the documentation team list on the wiki.

If you don't already have a confluence id for our wiki, then it would be good if you could
create one. Also we like all our contributors to have an ICLA filed with Apache and you can
find details of what an ICLA is and what you need to do at the link below.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

If you have any other questions, please  post a message on this mailing list.

Thanks
Sharan