ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Boyden <trboy...@boyden.us>
Subject Re: [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:32:04 GMT
Thanks Sharan, I updated the Wiki.

-Tim

________________________________
From: Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:10 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team

Hi Tim

I just received the ICLA confirmation and I have set you up with edit access to our Wiki so
you can login and add the timezone details to the documentation team page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

You also have contributor access in our JIra issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OFBIZ/issues/OFBIZ-10141?filter=allopenissues

to assign yourself any documentation tasks that you will be working on. :-)

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/02/15 08:19:11, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Tim
>
> That's great! I've added your confluence id to the documentation team wiki page and as
soon as the ICLA confirmation through (it normally a day or so) I will update your wiki and
Jira access.

>  While we are waiting for that - what is your timezone? (so I can take account of it
when organising the call)

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/02/14 20:31:06, Timothy Boyden <trboyden@boyden.us> wrote:
> > Hi Sharan,
> >

> > I have submitted my ICLA and I have signed up for Confluence. My Confluence username
is: trboyden

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Tim Boyden
> >

> > ________________________________

It will also give people some background information about what can be done.

> > Taher, who has worked on implementing the documentation framework into the OFBiz
code, would also like to talk to the team and explain some of the technical details that could
affect how we plan and manage the work.

> > So I'd like to invite all of our documentation team volunteers (and also anyone
else from the community who is interested) to a Skype call.

> > If you would like to attend then please add your location and timezone to the table
so that I can find a suitable time for everyone. (See link below)

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team
> >
> > Even if you are not currently on the list of documentation volunteers but would
like to attend, please add your details.

> > I was originally thinking of a Hangout but I've read that the limit for a hangout
is 10 (and we have 16 people in the list:-) so Skype is going to be a better solution.