ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Yashwant Dhakad <yashwant.dha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz MRP & Manufacturing: subcontract-work
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:38:14 GMT
Hi Giulio,

You can also setup multi-level BOM for contract manufacturing product. When
you create job and the dependent production run automatically created for
contract manufacturing product. You can issue materials into dependent
production run and once the dependent production run completed. New
inventory produced from dependent production run and which would be used in
its parent job.

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad