ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Badar Ali <baddaral...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:18:23 GMT

Dear Apachian,

I am newbie regarding Documentation work. I want to be part of this amazing team and want
to learn from you. Kindly Tell me how can I be part of this team?

Regards,

Badar Ali

________________________________
From: Olivier Heintz <holivier.lists@ofbizextra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:51 PM
To: OFBiz User
Subject: Re: [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team

me too.

Le 19/02/2018 à 17:39, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> I am fine with this time or anytime decided by the community, I have a
> flexible schedule.
>
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> I've taken a look at the meeting times based on the timezones currently listed in
documentation team table. We have a wide range of locations (UTC -5 to UTC+5.5) so it's not
going to be perfect timing for everyone. Looking at the possible combinations, I've come up
with a two options for a call time.

>> Call Time Option 1
>> ===========
>>   UTC-5 (New York, Boston): 08.00
>>   UTC+1 (Czech Republic, Germany, France) : 14.00
>>   UTC+2 (South Africa): 15.00
>>   UTC+3 (Kuwait) : 16.00
>>   UTC+5.5 (India) : 18.30
>>
>> Call Time Option  2
>> ============
>>   UTC-5 (New York, Boston): 09.00
>>   UTC+1 (Czech Republic, Germany, France) : 15.00
>>   UTC+2 (South Africa): 16.00
>>   UTC+3 (Kuwait) : 17.00
>>   UTC+5.5 (India) : 19.30
>>
>> My schedule is pretty full this week with not much availability so would prefer to
move the call out to next week. I think it will also give us a bit more time for preparation.
So looking at next week, the 3 dates I would suggest are:

>> - Tuesday 27th February 2018
>> - Wednesday 28th February 2018
>> - Thursday 1st March 2018
>>
>> My preferred date and time would be :
>>
>> - Tuesday 27th February at 14.00 (UTC+1)
>>
>> Please let me know if this would work for you all and if not then please suggest
your potential alternative.

>> As usual, all feedback and comments welcome! :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>
>> On 2018/02/14 08:22:03, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Everyone
>>>
>>> I'd like to organise a call with all the volunteers interested in being part
of our OFBiz documentation team.

>>> We need to discuss how we can plan and organise ourselves to  get this work started.
It will also give people some background information about what can be done.

>>> Taher, who has worked on implementing the documentation framework into the OFBiz
code, would also like to talk to the team and explain some of the technical details that could
affect how we plan and manage the work.

>>> So I'd like to invite all of our documentation team volunteers (and also anyone
else from the community who is interested) to a Skype call.

>>> If you would like to attend then please add your location and timezone to the
table so that I can find a suitable time for everyone. (See link below)

>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team
>>>
>>> Even if you are not currently on the list of documentation volunteers but would
like to attend, please add your details.

>>> I was originally thinking of a Hangout but I've read that the limit for a hangout
is 10 (and we have 16 people in the list:-) so Skype is going to be a better solution.