ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Xiaolou Huang <xiaolou.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Ofbiz problem on Mac
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 19:34:39 GMT
Hi Michael,
Yes, I did. The first time, it showed up tons of file in the command, and here is the second
time:

XIAOLOUs-MacBook-Air:apache-ofbiz-16.11.04 Lor$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk
ofbiz-framework
Checked out revision 1825494.

Sincerely,
Lor

> On Feb 27, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Michael Brohl <michael.brohl@ecomify.de> wrote:
>
> Have you already checked out OFBiz from svn after installing Subversion?
>
> Regards,
> Michael
>
>> Am 27.02.2018 um 18:39 schrieb xiaolou.huang@gmail.com:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My name is Xiaolou Huang, you can call me Lor, I am a Computer Science major rising
junior at Arizona State University. I have a problem about install Ofbiz on both macOSX and
windows7, I would like to solve problem on mac first, since I am using macOS much often.

>> I have updated my java version:
>>   java version "9.0.4"
>>   Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.4+11)
>>   Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.4+11, mixed mode)
>>
>> I read something said you need install Subversion, I used Homebrew, here is what
I did: