ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Balkir <dennis.bal...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: OFBiz Documentation Team Volunteers Needed
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:03:37 GMT
Hi Sharan,

please add me to the list.

Thanks
Dennis Balkir

On 2018/02/07 13:32:56, Sharan Foga <s...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone>
>
> (Trying again as my first post didn't reach this list)>
>
> If you have read the latest project blog post then you will have seen a section about
the discussions that have been happening on our development list about the new proposed OFBiz
documentation framework.>

> https://s.apache.org/VfxE>
>
> It is based on asciidoc and will be able to generate documentation in various formats.
This means that we can start to consolidate our OFBiz documentation within OFBiz itself and
adapt it to any new releases.>

> Feedback to the proposal have been very positive and once the code is moved into our
current trunk we will need to start some documentation work. We will be looking for volunteers
to become part of a documentation team that will work on reviewing the documents we already
have in the wiki and other sources, then help to re-structure them to fit into the new documentation
framework model.>

> Being involved with documentation is a good way to learn OFBiz :-)>
>
> So if you are interested in being part of the OFBiz documentation team then please respond
to this message and I will add you to the list.>

--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl