ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Data Import/Export Procedure
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2018 02:29:52 GMT
Hi Craig,

DHL, Orbital, SecurePay, UPS and ClearCommerce are specific payment and
freight gateways and could be irrelevant to you. If you do need them, take
one element out of the data file and try to import that standalone - use
Import Text on
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/EntityImport .

You'll get a better error message describing the problem.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd