ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Add Product Supplier broken - similar to Edit Facility bug
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 23:36:06 GMT
On 9 January 2018 at 22:42, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Since arguably a unit price is *not* a currency amount, should we not
> consider this OOTB with a descriptive comment as in CostComponent.cost
> field ?

I agree in principle but I haven't investigated or thought about the
implications of this. When an order or invoice currency amount is being
calculated, rounding might be different if the unit price is not itself a
currency. A change would need some investigation and testing.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd