ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>
Subject Re: Data Import/Export Procedure
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 03:57:50 GMT
I tried tonight, and it's still failing. I reinstated the 16.11.03
install I had, with the corresponding databases, and this time selected
Web Tools > XML Data Export All.

Set up 16.11.04 again, fresh db with:

./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial"
loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=admin

Then imported with Web Tools > XML Data Import Dir and imported "some."

I tried it again, to see if I could post the output in that window, and
now it appears I got some more imported. I have all my GL accounts
again. Is this supposed to take a few passes? For the record, I ran it
again after pasting this, and I get the same results.

Latest output goes:

Got 12 entities from ProdCatalogCategoryType.xml
Got 5 entities from MetaDataPredicate.xml
Got 27 entities from ContentType.xml
Got 4 entities from ShipmentGatewayConfigType.xml
Got 5 entities from SettlementTerm.xml
Got 310 entities from StatusItem.xml
Got 2 entities from FacilityGroupType.xml
Got 12 entities from CustRequestType.xml
Got 273 entities from VisualThemeResource.xml
Got 13 entities from PortalPage.xml
Got 3 entities from GeoPoint.xml
Got 5 entities from EntitySyncInclude.xml
Got 4 entities from RequirementType.xml
Got 202 entities from ServerHitBin.xml
Got 1 entities from GlAccountCategoryType.xml
Got 3592 entities from ContentKeyword.xml
Got 239 entities from CountryTeleCode.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayPayPal.xml
Got 11 entities from ResponsibilityType.xml
Got 50 entities from JobSandbox.xml
Got 255 entities from CountryCode.xml
Got 2 entities from Party.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayPayflowPro.xml
Got 16 entities from DataResourceType.xml
Got 18 entities from CostComponentType.xml
Got 2 entities from InvoiceItemAssocType.xml
Got 2 entities from SupplierPrefOrder.xml
Got 9 entities from DocumentType.xml
Got 17 entities from DataCategory.xml
Got 19 entities from ProductType.xml
Got 1116 entities from GeoAssoc.xml
Got 4 entities from QuoteType.xml
Got 11 entities from PeriodType.xml
Got 2 entities from FixedAssetStdCostType.xml
Got 10 entities from EmplPositionType.xml
Got 5 entities from DataTemplateType.xml
Got 6 entities from CustRequestResolution.xml
Got 12 entities from MrpEventType.xml
Got 2 entities from DateDimension.xml
Got 8 entities from WebSiteContentType.xml
Got 3 entities from RejectionReason.xml
Got 350 entities from Content.xml
Got 1 entities from PartyGroup.xml
Got 172 entities from EntityGroupEntry.xml
Got 269 entities from Uom.xml
Got 9 entities from ReturnType.xml
Got 1 entities from ShipmentGatewayUsps.xml
Got 278 entities from SecurityPermission.xml
Got 25 entities from DataSource.xml
Got 19 entities from ProductAssocType.xml
Got 13 entities from CharacterSet.xml
Got 140 entities from TemporalExpression.xml
Got 433 entities from StandardLanguage.xml
Got 243 entities from CountryCapital.xml
Failed PartyContactMech.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Got 348 entities from StatusValidChange.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayiDEAL.xml
Got 8 entities from EntityKeyStore.xml
Got 150 entities from InvoiceItemType.xml
Got 11 entities from InvoiceType.xml

Failed ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 3 entities from UserLogin.xml
Got 23 entities from ContentAssocType.xml
Got 35 entities from GlAccountClass.xml
Got 7 entities from FixedAssetIdentType.xml
Got 5 entities from ProductFeatureApplType.xml
Got 33 entities from WorkEffortType.xml
Got 4 entities from PartyIdentificationType.xml
Got 360 entities from DataResource.xml
Got 4 entities from DeductionType.xml
Got 64 entities from PortletPortletCategory.xml
Got 1 entities from ProductStoreGroup.xml
Got 7 entities from ReturnReason.xml

Failed PostalAddress.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 7 entities from AgreementType.xml
Got 23 entities from ContentPurposeType.xml
Got 2 entities from ProductDimension.xml
Got 7 entities from SkillType.xml
Got 8 entities from EmailTemplateSetting.xml
Got 3 entities from SecurityGroup.xml
Got 2 entities from ReturnHeaderType.xml
Got 14 entities from OrderAdjustmentType.xml
Got 1 entities from FacilityGroup.xml
Got 5 entities from ShoppingListType.xml
Got 1286 entities from Geo.xml
Got 54 entities from SystemProperty.xml
Got 31 entities from CustomMethodType.xml
Got 66 entities from PortalPortlet.xml
Got 16 entities from ProductCategoryContentType.xml
Got 1 entities from OrderContentType.xml
Got 2 entities from RecurrenceInfo.xml

Failed PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 53 entities from ContentPurposeOperation.xml
Got 1 entities from WorkEffortAssoc.xml
Got 60 entities from GlAccountType.xml
Got 7 entities from GlResourceType.xml
Got 17 entities from PortalPageColumn.xml
Got 28 entities from ProductFeatureType.xml
Got 4 entities from EmplLeaveType.xml
Got 1 entities from BudgetItemType.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayWorldPay.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayEway.xml
Got 15 entities from PartyClassificationType.xml
Got 12 entities from ProductPriceType.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayCyberSource.xml
Got 11 entities from PaymentGatewayConfig.xml
Got 1 entities from AgreementContentType.xml
Got 20 entities from ElectronicText.xml
Got 84 entities from StatusType.xml
Got 6 entities from ShipmentContactMechType.xml
Got 4 entities from SubscriptionType.xml
Got 1 entities from Person.xml
Got 42 entities from ReturnItemTypeMap.xml
Got 334 entities from ContentAssoc.xml
Got 155 entities from GlAccountGroup.xml
Got 4 entities from EmploymentAppSourceType.xml
Got 2 entities from ProductFeatureCategory.xml
Got 5 entities from QuantityBreakType.xml
Got 13 entities from GeoType.xml
Got 1 entities from GlAccountGroupType.xml
Got 1 entities from UserPrefGroupType.xml
Got 71 entities from EnumerationType.xml
Got 18 entities from PaymentMethodType.xml
Got 5 entities from PerfRatingType.xml
Got 2 entities from ProductFeatureIactnType.xml
Got 12 entities from UserLoginHistory.xml
Got 3 entities from ContactListType.xml
Got 9 entities from PartyType.xml
Got 27 entities from CountryAddressFormat.xml
Got 8 entities from CommunicationEventType.xml
Got 36 entities from ContactMechPurposeType.xml
Got 3 entities from FinAccountTransType.xml
Got 5 entities from GlFiscalType.xml
Got 312 entities from EntitySyncRemove.xml
Got 4 entities from Visitor.xml
Got 11 entities from GoodIdentificationType.xml
Got 21 entities from SurveyQuestionType.xml
Got 2 entities from GlXbrlClass.xml
Got 9 entities from MimeTypeHtmlTemplate.xml
Got 2 entities from FixedAssetProductType.xml
Got 48 entities from Component.xml
Got 2 entities from TechDataCalendarWeek.xml
Got 5 entities from PerfReviewItemType.xml
Got 5 entities from AgreementItemType.xml
Got 12 entities from ProductMeterType.xml
Got 4 entities from UserPreference.xml
Got 49 entities from EntityGroup.xml
Got 7 entities from PartyQualType.xml
Got 4 entities from TrainingClassType.xml
Got 121 entities from RoleType.xml
Got 8 entities from ShipmentType.xml
Got 2 entities from VisualThemeSet.xml
Got 62 entities from ProductContentType.xml
Got 5 entities from OrderItemAssocType.xml
Got 1 entities from InvoiceContentType.xml
Got 2 entities from PartyStatus.xml
Got 8 entities from FacilityType.xml
Got 1 entities from RuntimeData.xml
Got 8 entities from VarianceReason.xml
Got 17 entities from PaymentType.xml
Got 2 entities from OrderType.xml
Got 2 entities from TaxAuthorityAssocType.xml
Got 3 entities from ProductAverageCostType.xml
Got 6 entities from WorkEffortGoodStandardType.xml
Got 6 entities from TaxAuthorityRateType.xml
Got 12 entities from UomType.xml
Got 124 entities from UomConversion.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewaySagePay.xml
Got 1 entities from PaymentGatewayAuthorizeNet.xml
Got 2 entities from TechDataCalendar.xml
Got 2 entities from BudgetReviewResultType.xml
Got 5 entities from ServerHitType.xml
Got 3 entities from TerminationType.xml
Got 5 entities from WorkReqFulfType.xml
Got 4 entities from ProdConfItemContentType.xml
Got 1 entities from ContactMech.xml
Got 12 entities from DataSourceType.xml
Got 2 entities from InventoryItemType.xml
Got 11 entities from PaymentGatewayConfigType.xml
Got 61 entities from MimeType.xml
Got 2 entities from BudgetType.xml
Got 30 entities from AcctgTransType.xml

Failed ShipmentGatewayUps.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 7 entities from WorkEffortContentType.xml
Got 84 entities from SecurityGroupPermission.xml
Got 2 entities from EmplLeaveReasonType.xml
Got 3 entities from PartyRole.xml
Got 19 entities from ProductFeature.xml
Got 13 entities from ProductMaintType.xml

Failed PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 9 entities from VisualTheme.xml
Got 74 entities from InvoiceItemTypeMap.xml
Got 5 entities from GeoAssocType.xml
Got 8 entities from SurveyApplType.xml
Got 104 entities from CustomMethod.xml
Got 1 entities from EntitySync.xml
Got 6 entities from RateType.xml
Got 336 entities from Enumeration.xml
Got 33 entities from Visit.xml
Got 14 entities from ReturnAdjustmentType.xml
Got 6 entities from WorkEffortAssocType.xml

Failed PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 11 entities from ReturnItemType.xml
Got 2 entities from PaymentGroupType.xml
Got 1 entities from AcctgTransEntryType.xml
Got 24 entities from ContentOperation.xml
Got 41 entities from TermType.xml
Got 9 entities from ContactMechType.xml
Got 9 entities from FixedAssetType.xml
Got 8 entities from OrderItemType.xml
Got 54 entities from PortalPagePortlet.xml
Got 17 entities from WorkEffortPurposeType.xml
Got 8 entities from CommunicationEventPrpTyp.xml
Got 10 entities from FinAccountType.xml
Got 2 entities from SegmentGroupType.xml
Got 4 entities from JobInterviewType.xml
Got 34 entities from FileExtension.xml
Got 4 entities from PartyContentType.xml
Got 4 entities from OrderBlacklistType.xml
Got 172 entities from ServerHit.xml
Got 7 entities from ContentAssocPredicate.xml
Got 12 entities from WorkEffortKeyword.xml
Got 14 entities from ProductCategoryType.xml
Got 27 entities from GlAccount.xml
Got 1 entities from ShipmentGatewayFedex.xml
Got 3 entities from BenefitType.xml
Got 2 entities from RecurrenceRule.xml
Got 4 entities from WebAnalyticsType.xml
Got 17 entities from PortletCategory.xml
Got 3 entities from PartyContactMechPurpose.xml
Got 5 entities from ProductPricePurpose.xml
Got 3 entities from WorkEffort.xml
Got 2 entities from UserLoginSecurityGroup.xml
Got 4 entities from TrackingCodeType.xml
Got 4 entities from ShipmentGatewayConfig.xml
Got 25 entities from PartyRelationshipType.xml
Got 2 entities from CurrencyDimension.xml
Got 37 entities from ContactMechTypePurpose.xml
Got 9 entities from ProductPriceActionType.xml
Pass 1 complete
Got 1 entities from PartyContactMech.xml

Failed ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Got 1 entities from PostalAddress.xml

Failed PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed ShipmentGatewayUps.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Pass 2 complete
Failed ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed ShipmentGatewayUps.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Pass 3 complete

Succeeded: 234 of 239

Failed: 5 of 239

Failed Files:

/ofbiz/dump/ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml
/ofbiz/dump/PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml
/ofbiz/dump/ShipmentGatewayUps.xml
/ofbiz/dump/PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml
/ofbiz/dump/PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml