ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From satish <satish.sa...@viithiisys.com>
Subject Customer Refund On Approved Sale Order Item Cancelled/Edit
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:15:52 GMT
Hi All,
         In case of sale order which is in approved status, When an item is
cancelled or quantity is decreased so how does the refund flow work in
OFBiz.
Currently, i have just checked that there is only refund after creating a
return only when order is shipped/completed. But in my case order is not
shipped, so i think there is no need to create a return for approved sale
order.
Please help me out to make a refund to customer without creating an return
for approved order.

Thanks in advance
Satish Kumar

--