ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Cannot install apache-ofbiz-16.11.03 on windows 10
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:58:19 GMT
Hi Christian,

it would be more readable if you answer the questions directly inline in
the cited original message, one-by-one.

I'm still waiting for the answers or actions to the following:

- What does "echo %JAVA_HOME%" and "java -version" say on the command line?

- please delete the .gradle folder inside your user's home directory and
try to run ofbiz again. You should see that Gradle download all
necessary dependencies then. I'm pretty sure that you don't have the
needed dependencies installed.

Thanks,

Michael