ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Boyden, Timothy" <tboy...@Electroswitch.com>
Subject Add Product Supplier broken - similar to Edit Facility bug
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2017 20:55:55 GMT
Having all kinds of fun with Release 16.11.03 today...

I am following the Getting Started with Apache OFBiz Manufacturing and MRP book, to add products
and suppliers.

Went to add a supplier for my product, and the Add Product Supplier screen doesn't provide
you with any way to specify or select an existing Supplier ID.

Had to use the Entity Data Maintenance tool to create a new SupplierProduct record, and look
up the ID keys for various fields from SQL.

Just for the record, EA is an ISO standard. Why the keys don't use the ISO abbreviations for
the key ID, is baffling to me. Having to type OTH_ea is stupid.

I am guessing we're not using test driven development for this project? A lot of broken functionality
in this release.

Thanks,

Tim