ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Jain <vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: The following required parameter is missing: [getInventoryAvailableByFacility.facilityId])
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:52:33 GMT
Hello Javier,

FacilityId is required attribute while we fetch inventory according to the
facility using getInventoryAvailableByFacility.

Please check why *facilityId* is missing when you hit the request.

For quick references:
1) Productfacility  data may be missing.
2) ownerPartyId may be missing in Facility entity.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Jain
Hotwax Systems,
vaibhav.jain@hotwaxsystems.com