ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Odoo Vs Apache OFBiz
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:24:40 GMT
Hi Divesh  ,

Ofbiz is a generic framework backed by a very solid data model which is
generic
and exhaustive enough to accommodate many any business processes and
environments.

1000's of Ofbiz functions are exposed by web services that allows easy
integration
with other systems. This allows to bank upon the the data model utilizing
software
developed in any platform using language neutral interfaces like XML RPC.

in spite of being a modular framework it comes out of the box (OOTB) with a
very
functional web based interface.

Cons: The learning curve and packaging may be bit more challenging than
others
          but we have a very supportive community that welcomes new comers.

regds
mallah.