ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pallavi Goyal <goyalpallav...@gmail.com>
Subject Websocket example not working in OFBiz
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 13:48:01 GMT
Hello All,

I am working on the Web Socket implementation in OFBiz taking reference
from ETAIL-7073 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7073>.

I am checking the demo in "example" component from ETAIL-7467
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7467>.

When I open the main page of example component and check the console log
for js, it gives the error-
ExamplePushNotifications.js:23
WebSocket connection to 'wss://localhost:8443/example/ws/pushNotifications'
failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404
(anonymous) @ ExamplePushNotifications.js:23

According to ETAIL-7538 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7538>,
the websocket example stopped working.

Please suggest me how should I proceed further?

Thanks in advance!
Pallavi Goyal