ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Blake McBride <blake1...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help adding a GL account
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:14:06 GMT
Greetings,

Just started looking at ofbiz.  I created a blank system after a cleanAll
with:

./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial" loadAdminUserLogin
-PuserLoginId=admin

I then went in and created my main company via Party / Main / Create New
Party Group.

I am now trying to add a GL account. I am going to Accounting / Global GL
Settings / Navigate Accounts. The label "Gl Account Id" has no
field/control next to it. If I fill out the remainder of the fields and
click "Add" it tells me missing parameter createGlAccount.glAccountId. I
can't figure out how to put an Id there since there is no control / entry
field.

Sure appreciate any help.

Blake McBride