ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From walid kharrat <walid.khar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j error when add item to new order
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 09:18:44 GMT
Jacques,
*this error  happens again, i have java oracle 8, i download ofbiz
from http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-16.11.03.zip
<http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-16.11.03.zip>*
*and launch  **./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault**  after dezip, and  **./gradlew
ofbiz*   *I noticed that there is no jar file of log4j or other lib used by
ofbiz*