ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Create GL Account
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:14:57 GMT
Craig,

This should help you
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Addressing+Custom+Requirements+In+OFBiz#AddressingCustomRequirementsInOFBiz-ApplyingaPatch

If you are on Windows
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-PatchingOnWindows

To get your version number it depends on how you downloaded OFBiz.

If you used the svn repository then stop OFBiz; use "gradlew svnInfoFooter"; star OFBiz and
then look into the bottom of one backend page, like you
can see on demos. At large "gradlew tasks" is your friend.

If you use a released package then you have to check when it was created in the OFBiz repo
tags http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/tags/. IIRW, we
recently spoke about adding this information in the footer for released packages

HTH

Jacques