ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject RE: New component needs security to run.eml
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:17:58 GMT
=== Moderated mail, copied on user ML===

Hi shashiraj0900@gmail.com,

Your message has been moderated.

Please use and subscribe to the user ML for such questions
see why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

New component needs security to run.eml