ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Please add me as a contributor too
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:49:27 GMT
Hi David,

I's add you, using also your Jira username chagharu but it seems you have not filled a ICAL
yet
     https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
and you are not a committer either
     https://whimsy4.apache.org/roster/committer/

So please check about the ICLA

Thanks

Jacques

Le 18/11/2017 à 02:29, David Child a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just to piggy back on this thread, can I also request access as a contributor please?
I requested a couple of weeks ago (also with a view to adding documentation) - but no access
yet.  Apologies to Taher who responded to my request with a pointer to the thread on using
asciidoc - I very rudely didn’t respond!  I got drawn into reading the thread, and then
some documentation on asciidoc and then got distracted by work and other external factors.
 My apologies…

> For the documentation I thought it would be useful to add some troubleshooting documentation
and add info to tutorials on getting OfBiz set up (based on my initial experiences setting
up as an OfBiz newbie).  I think ICLA is all in but let me know if there’s anything else
you need.