ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: RMA process
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:02:23 GMT
+1, makes sense, though for instance Amazon is creating invoice with 0 (zero) amount for such
case. I was surprised by this, OFBiz can do better ;)

I did not look into details, but *if the user has enough information about the replacement*
I see no reasons to create a void invoice.

So please check this condition. I guess Amazon uses a void invoice as a place holder, again
not necessary, and IMO even confusing if you have links
and info about the replacement

Thanks

Jacques

Le 14/11/2017 à 10:49, Sanjay Yadav a écrit :
> +1 to the solution proposed for the issue reported in case 2,  if replacement is done
with the similar item and type is not serialized.

> Best Regards,*
> *
> *
> *
> *Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>by**HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> 80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
> Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in /*The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor
Guide, 2016 */by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT research