ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Akash Jain <akash.j...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Verify Multicurrency Flow
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 05:48:09 GMT
Hello All,

I have verified multi-currency flow for SO and PO, here is the detail:

PO: Company currency is USD and Supplier currency is EUR, then,
-- order created in supplier currency
-- inventory cost of products are company currency after receiving products.
-- invoice created in supplier currency
-- payment created in supplier currency
-- accounting transactions (for Purchase Invoice, Outgoing Payment and Payment
Applied types) posted in company currency.

I think this flow is working as expected, please confirm?

SO: Company currency is USD and Customer currency is EUR, then,
-- order created in customer currency
-- invoice created in customer currency
-- payment created in customer currency
-- accounting transactions (for Sales Invoice and Payment Applied types)
posted in company currency.
-- accounting transactions for *Incoming Payment* type posted in *customer*
 currency.

Just want to confirm that, is it expected behaviour OR incoming payment
transactions should also be posted in company currency (USD) for SO.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain