ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing GST tax in Ofbiz - CGST , SGST , IGST
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:15:04 GMT
We find that most of logic of Tax is in:

applications/accounting/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/accounting/tax/TaxAuthorityServices.java
can/should we modify it as per our need or there is a better/easier way?

As GST requirement is very common(universal) now in India , i am curious
how people have implemented
here using OfBiz.

regds
mallah.