ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankush Upadhyay <ankush.upadh...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Tracing Inventory Item ID
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 02:04:58 GMT
Hello James,

You can directly find Purchase Order from Catalog > Inventory Summary
screen.
Here is the URL:
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductInventoryItems?productId=GZ-1000&showAllFacilities=Y
Please replace with your productId.

In this screen, you will find outstanding purchase orders under
"Outstanding Purchase Order" section.
And After product receive, you will be able to find purchase order by
Inventory under "Inventory Item for product name" section.

​

Regarding database point of view, On purchase order receive, Shipment
Receipt gets generated and linked with inventory Item so you can find
Purchase Order from ShipmentReceipt entity by searching from inventoryItemId

​

Thanks
--
Ankush Upadhyay